Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Throw Bananas And I'll Kill You, Balotelli Warns Ahead Of Euros 2012

                                                        Hahahah! Go go Super Mario....!

Folks what do you think...???

Mario Balotelli 21, has threatened to walk off the pitch if he is racially abused at Euro 2012 and said he would ‘kill’ anyone who dares to
throw a banana at him. Manchester City’s volatile Italian striker spoke out amid increasing concerns that black players will be targeted by racists when the tournament kicks off in Poland and Ukraine next week.
The families of England players Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and Theo Walcott will not travel to Ukraine because of fears for their safety but Balotelli, of Ghanaian descent, said: ‘I will not accept racism at all. It’s unacceptable. If someone throws a banana at me in the street, I will go to jail, because I will kill them.’
‘Let’s see what happens at the Euros,’ added Balotelli. ‘I hope it will pass without a problem. I really couldn’t deal with that.’

Share your thoughts...thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Hehe! #take banana till u go yooo!

    -omoba

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thnk iz insane @ ds age 4 some 1d!ots to still engage in Racism. meaanwhile why dem com carry the tournament go ukrainepoland?

    ReplyDelete