Saturday, December 8, 2012

Enter d' Place: Why TuFace secretly married Annie Macaulay


When the entertainment circle was abuzz with the news that star singer, TuFace Idibia, was getting married to actress Annie Macaulay, many people expected to witness the ceremony live.
But the love birds literally pulled the carpet off the feet of such ambitious fans when they tied the nuptial knots in a very private ceremony somewhere in
Lagos on Feb. 14, 2012. Many tongues haven’t stopped wagging ever since that ‘surprise package.’
An unperturbed TuFace recently explained why the wedding was kept a secret. In a meeting with LIF&BEAT, he said, “Annie is my first and true love. I had known her before I met the other women in my life. As a Christian, I had to marry one woman and it just had to be Annie.
“We had a secret wedding after we had reached an agreement and amicable understanding about the mothers of my children. It was a tough decision to make, one of the toughest in my life.
“I secretly married her because I have so much respect for my other babies’ mothers; I cannot afford to hurt their feelings with a sudden society wedding with Annie, not now. I chose her above the others because she has been through it all with me.”
On Nov. 14, Annie marked her birthday and she was treated to a surprise soiree at Rumours Nightclub in Ikeja, G.R.A.
 As if that was not enough, TuFace seized the opportunity to shower his ‘African Queen’ with expensive gifts that included a brand new car and glittering diamond jewellery.
 ________________________________________________________________________________

What ever...goodluck to the Idibias.

Share your thoughts...thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment