Wednesday, September 24, 2014

s.O.s: Akeem Olajide diagnosed with kidney failure

Akeem Olajide
Akeem Olajide
Forty-four-year old, Akeem Olajide, diagnosed with kidney failure, says he needs N7.6m to enable him to undergo a surgery in India.
Doctors at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, Ikeja, confirmed the failure of Olajide’s two kidneys, declaring that he would need a renal transplant to survive.
According to the doctors, his condition at present shows that dialysis will no longer sustain him and so he needs an urgent kidney transplant in India.
Meanwhile, Olajide, a welder at Ifako-Ijaiye, Ogba, lagos, told our correspondent that he had spent his entire savings on dialysis and medication.
Appealing to Nigerians to assist him, he noted that he had been bedridden since last year as he could hardly perform any task.
He added, “I have been through hell in the last one year. My life is hanging on a thread right now.
“I just want Nigerians to help me. The pain is much and I have no job and no strength to work to raise the money.
“My wife’s business has collapsed due to this illness. My family has sold all our property in order to keep me alive. I am begging Nigerians and the government to come to my aid.”

He can be reached via 08027182565.

For more on Akeem Olajide click SAVEAkeem Olajide 

Please lets Help save Akeem Olajide!

No comments:

Post a Comment