Friday, November 28, 2014

[VIDEO] #EVILNANNY: Why I tortured the baby – Uganda’s evil nanny finally speaks out



Jolly Tumuhiirwe, a Ugandan nanny who was caught on secret camera torturing 18-month-old Arnella, has spoken out. (In case you missed in click HERE to see Video)

Tumuhiirwe, who has been charged with attempted murder and due to appear in court on Dec. 08, 2014, spoke from Luzira prison. She asked the ‘world’ to forgive her for what she did.

According to Ugandan Online.net, she said: “My dad in Kabale was very sick and yet my mom did not have any money. I asked my bosses for some money to send to my dad but they told me that I hadn’t made a month yet and my father was dying, so it kept on haunting me.”
“That is the more reason I referred the anger to the baby but I’m sorry. But that madam (Arnella’s mom) is not easy. She used to say that I steal money from the clothes and Eric’s wallet, I eat the babies food…and yet I can’t eat the food, I’m not a baby, those were all lies, so, I was also not happy from my heart.”

Continue reading after the cut for Video....

“I feel guilty..ok when I was doing it I thought I was disciplining the baby because also the mother sometimes slaps her, I also saw from the mom. The torch I used was small and it’s not hard. I think, I will never do it again”

Jolly’s experience of Prison

“It’s not good at all even my fellow prisoners don’t want to associate with me, they want to beat me up. In fact they were saying that I should join them in their rooms, nobody likes me and I’m feeling bad I will never do it again, I ask the world to forgive me and also tell the bosses who have maids to treat them well.”

I Was Also Beaten

It’s a long video and actually the parents had not watched it in it’s entirety. All Eric saw was that part when the maid was slapping Arnella for not eating.

It was then that Eric Kamanzi came home and beat up the maid for having slapped his daughter. Of course, the nanny was not aware she was being recorded, so she wondered why Eric was acting that way. This forced Jolly who had only worked for 26 days in that home to seek help from authorities.

Eric was later arrested and ordered to pay Jolly her monthly salary of 60,000/- and get rid of her. However, Eric and Angella Mbabazi got to watch the full recording of about 10 hours, they were shocked with what they discovered. In some scenes, the maid could be seen lifting Arnella by the hair, stomping on the back and kicking her in the process.

Eric showed them the clip, they were equally shocked leading to his release and the subsquent arrest of Jolly. On being arrested, Jolly said that she had also been beaten but was quick to add that Arnella was lucky, she did not bleed, but I bled. Jolly was even showing off a blood soaked T-shirt she was wearing at the time of the beating, she even showed off marks sustained from the caning on her back.

The police boss, Gen. Kale Kayihura has now ordered that an additional statement be got from Jolly Tumuhiirwe on the events leading up to the time of the video footage.

See Video of Baby Tortured in UGANDA by Nanny recovered from Hospital below ....


Drop a comment...thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment