Sunday, November 30, 2014

[PHOTO] Multiple miracles: Catholic priest in Anambra reveals source of power

Ebere Magnus catholic priest

In Anambra State, Catho­lic priest, Reverend Father Ebere Magnus is making waves through the Canaanland Adora­tion Ministries, known by most peo­ple as E-Dey Work Catholic Centre, Nnewi-Nnobi Bypass.
Through his ministrations, many who were faced with various spiritual challenges had experienced turnarounds in their situations and testified about the healings and break­throughs they got after the priest prayed for them.

During an interview with TheSun, the Reverend Father Magnus was asked how he got his power, read what he said after the cut....

Excerpts…

Q: Many Catholic priests are not as spiritually powerful as you are. Where does your pow­er come from? 

A: Well, I believe that every priest is power­ful. You know, it depends on what you think about the priesthood. It is the same anointing, the same ordination. So, the power is from God. All priests are powerful. Talking about me, where my power comes from, I would say that my power comes from God. And God is the one who gives power. Although we know that Satan can give power, some people seek power from Satan. But all power belongs to God. So, my power comes from God and whatever I am doing here it is not me doing it, it is Jesus at work, not me. He is the one working because no human being can do any miracle. No human being can heal the sick; God is the only one that can heal the sick and do miracles.

Q: Is every healing, every mira­cle from God?

A: God has the power to perform healings and other miracles because all power belongs to Him. But as a person, I can’t judge wheth­er all miracles come from God or not from God. Again, I tell people that anything that is not from God will not last. And anything with God’s backing even if people are talking against it will continue to progress. It will last because God has the power to do all things and He knows the heart of every man. No one can ever deceive God because he is all-know­ing.

Culled - TheSun

Share your thoughts....thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment