Friday, January 30, 2015

[PHOTO] Ribadu who once named Jonathan ‘most corrupt’, now kneels before him

President Jonathan & PDP Guber candidate Nuhu Ribadu in Adamawa today.
Ribadu + Gej
The former Chairman of Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, who is now the governorship candidate of the Peoples’ Democratic Party (PDP) in Adamawa, Mallam Nuhu Ribadu was pictured kneeling down before President Jonathan during his campaign rally in the state.

Mr. Ribadu in 2011 said: “Jonathan is one of the most corrupt Nigerians I ever investigated while at EFCC & his level of corruption even as deputy governor is just disturbing. PDP is just a disaster and a total failure. Change is the only panacea.”

But in August 18, 2014, he said: “It’s an undeniable fact, that President Jonathan has done well for Nigeria in such a very short time, and I think he is the.....
answer to the prayer of many Nigerians. I must not be President, but I have vowed to support anyone who shares the same vision I have for Nigeria. And take it from me, President Jonathan has surpassed my vision for Nigeria”

Share your thoughts....thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment